Monday, October 27, 2008

** Girls Accessories vs Photoshop Play **

I can't decide which I like more... buying clothes for little girls (see cute pink hat below) or playing in Photoshop. Take a look at the picture below. Who wouldn't want this framed for all to see?


Now take a look at the photo SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera).


While the above image is certainly "emailable", I would probably never frame it. Yes, it is the exact same image. I simply corrected the white balance (got tid of the red tint), burned out the background (so you can't see my messy kitchen), added a texture (to give it a new background), rotated and cropped the image (to bring focus to Miss Ella's expression). Voila!
Now, I just need to take the time and actually print and frame it! :-)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Okay, I've just gone through your entire blog and it was great to see the family. Your birth announcement was great and I admire you for all you do with your 3. Congratulations on a happy healty Ella Vee.

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!! PS queen! :)