Sunday, October 26, 2008

** A Day at the Pumpkin Farm **

The kids and I went to a Pumpkin Farm last week with Jackson's pre-school class. The boys had lots of fun milking a pretend cow, running thru a corn maze, riding the hay ride, and picking their own pumpkins. While we had a great time, I have to admit, I got a little impatient with Jackson as he kept rejecting every pumpkin we chose. I searched and searched for a pumpkin with no blemishes, the brightest orange color, perfect symmetry, yet none of them were good enough. Finally I asked, "Jackson, why don't you like any of these pumpkins?" Through his tears of frustration he said "Mommy, none of these pumpkins have faces on them!" Preschoolers are so cute!! :-)


One of Jackson's teachers took the above picture. I believe it is one of the only photos of me with all three kids!






No comments: